• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pureinsanity

• DTro

• Scott K

• Gordie

I wouldnt even know where to look for eyes in this high of water in the fall. I am sure I will give it a try in a couple weeks though.

I keep hearing about all these habitat-displaced deer north of Mankato...you'd think somebody would put a stand up on the outside edges of the river valley. Would be easy pickins with the bow!

Looks like Henderson will have a new record highest water level and within a couple of feet in other places.

cool pics and videos. you guys got a lot of water down there. my grandma evacuated from her house in new richland last week. I didn't realize it was that bad. Has the forecast for the Shakopee stretch changed at all?

Hendersons reading is at 739.37 right now, which is at 3rd highest, and the river is still rising.

The record is 739.65, and 2nd is 739.5. The DNR was down at the gauge to level, and to get it accurate, they are expecting a new record by morning.

Cool pics Ryan...looks like it would be a tight fit under the 169 bridge.

Couldn't touch the bottom of it on the north end, but the south end was almost touching.

Cool!!

It's kind of fun runnin around in that high water isn't it? smile

It's weird because there aren't any corner or bends anymore really, it's just one big massive flow of water.

Here is a picture that was taken today by someone else, of the 19 bridge, you can see how much it has came up from the pictures I took yesterday at about the same time.

full-17556-1559-floodw.jpg

full-17556-1524-100_0701.jpg

Here's the Bloomington landing noon today. Yesterday I was able to at least drive to the landing at the edge of the tree line.

full-34617-1561-sspx0031.jpg

I have daydreams about a river pro and high water

I do as well but in an airboat, places are endless you can go with that!

Cool!!

It's kind of fun runnin around in that high water isn't it? smile

It's weird because there aren't any corner or bends anymore really, it's just one big massive flow of water.

O yea driving places I never thought possible! It can get disorienting in the backwater though.

Wanted to get out tonight but waiting for a new intake grate :-(

O yea driving places I never thought possible! It can get disorienting in the backwater though.

Wanted to get out tonight but waiting for a new intake grate :-(

Sounds like fun! let me know if you need a copilot sometime. Sounds like you need to bring a gps with

Scott County / Sibley County / Carver County – Hwy 25, MNDOT is watching this area very closely. There has been talk about closing this area to traffic but there has been no official word. Please keep posted to the website for more information