• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pepin Sept Bite

Just wondering if anyone has fished Pepin in the past week or so?

It's a bit hard for me and my buddy to make a trip to Pepin and just wondering if it has picked up at all.

Have fished Pepin a couple of times this year with limited success compared to previous years.

Not asking for your hot spots - just seeing if any fish are in the bite mode.

We will be trolling raps or using a jig / minnow. Very little fishing at wing dams.

Would be nice to get some up-to-date history on the fishing forum.

Thanks in advance - - - I'm looking at fishing tomorrow; Friday the 3rd or Monday depending on weather.

Lots of stripers being caught, wind blown points or shorelines, follow the gulls... The walleye bite is picking up in the river, dragging jigs or pulling cranks on current seams (dont overlook the shallow water ;))...

If I had to start anywhere other than the river it would be Maple Springs..

Good Luck, let us know how you do...

gonecribbin - Thanks for your response. Had an unexpected event today on Friday. My dad was moved to a nursing home. I am not sure if Monday will be a fishing day or not at this point. If I get out - I will leave conditions I encountered. If I do not leave info than I had to change my Monday plans due to the above event. THX again !!!