• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Deer Hunting Land Lease by Arnesons. Rate?

I was just curious if any of the locals around LOW would know what a deer huting lease would go for on 160 acres of wooded land just south of Arnesons area (Rocky Point - Roosevelt)? My wife owns 160 acres there and we have no idea what a lease if worth. I'm thinking at least the taxes on it. The lease would include all hunting rights (grouse, bow, gun)

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

It seems to me that the people that I have been talking to about a leasing land for hunting are usually looking to get the taxes paid for. But thats what I've found, I'm sure some land goes for more. Shoot me an email at [email protected] when you figure it out, I may be interested or may know someone who is. I'll be up that way this weekend...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this land still up for lease. My family has land south of arnesens bout 2 miles so I know the area quite well. Any ways if ya still are looking to lease here's my email. [email protected] thanks