• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Wabasha for wed. anv.

I'm planning an anver. trip to the Wabasha area. I would like to take my wife out for some live chub fishing for Northern or Catfish. Would like to know where our best options around Wabasha would be. I would like to put the boat in at the boat landing by Slippery's Bar and Grill. My plan is to have a dinner that night at the bar and also possibly go to the National Eagle Center the next day. Any help would be blessing for my wife and I. I'm very comfortable fishing the Miss. down river from Winona to Lansing Iowa, but would like to take a new adventure to the Wabasha area. If you prefer providing me information by e-mail that is fine too. [email protected] Thanks for any help.

Yours truly in Fishing,

ICE TOAD

The river's quite high up that way right now--try some off-current areas that should concentrate fish. I'd give more specifics if I could, but I don't know that part of the river well at all.

I was by there last Monday and the Channel markers wirh underwater. I would suspect the levels will drop significantly in the next week or so.

mw