• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

4wanderingeyes and myself were fishing by Elwood tonight by Henderson and he had a young man in the boat that was a fish slayer. None of us caught any fish and this young lad caught numerous sheephead and a few channels while the rest of us just watched.

Way to go Joey. For a young lad, you schooled us all.

It was the bright point in my evening, seeing how excited he was catching fish.

Joey ussally outfishes the old man and he loves the sport doest matter what the fish is but he does favor catfish. Its such a joy to fish with my son and see the excitement that gets him going and I hope and pray that he and I never lose that feeling.

Thanks guys for making him feel like one of the guys and he said that he would proudly wear the name of Joey the fisherman but he also stated that King of the cats wouldnt be bad either. grin

heres one of the sheephead he caught.

004-2.jpg

Nice sheepie Joey!

Good to meet you guys on Sat, hopefully we get out together sometime.

Ya I had a feeling about ya. Way to go man very nice good. I guess sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree!!! Lol smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

Very cool meeting you elwood and your son. smile You have a good boy and fishing partner their.

I am glad to hear he got into some fish. Kids seem to have that power! grin

Gordy, I talked to Virgil yesterday, he said stop on by whenever your around, he would love to go fishing with you again.

Gordy, I talked to Virgil yesterday, he said stop on by whenever your around, he would love to go fishing with you again.

thanks man hope to get down that way sometime this week or next week