• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MORRIS POINT LAKEVIEW LODGE

me and some fishin' pals are staying here.... This will be my first open water trip to L.O.T.W..... I have iced some "EYE" n "SAUGER" though a few times.... Heard nice things about the resort and that area for fishing.. Feedback???? Thanks

You're going at a great time, the bite should be good and you won't have to travel very far at all from the resort to catch fish. The Morris Gap and along Pine Island are prime spots that time of year, if you go just a bit to the west you'll be at Zippel and things will be going in that area as well. Have fun!

Perfect timing for Morris Point, like Dilly said you'll be close to the fishing grounds. Great resort, good food and drink one of my favorites. get a good anchor and some jigs and watch them pile up.

We will be camped there the first month of walleye opener so will probably see you. I have a grey 1660 Pro-V at the dock. Best luck has been vertically jigging dead shiners on 1/4 & 3/8 oz. white glow jigs. Bring a good sand anchor. Good luck.

I will be in a Black Lund Pro Sport White Dodge Truck.. This will be my first open water trip to L.O.T.W.... Have fished it in winter.... Excited?? Heck Yeah!!....