• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone stayed at

Linder's Hideaway Cabins ? we got a cabin there wednesday and thursday night.just wondering if any1 had stayed there.cant beat the price thats for sure.

Their cabins are very nice. You'll be about 1 mile from Morris point resort.

yes i was out fishing.very slow in front of zipple,graceton,and morris.im headed back in the mornin and heading out to across the lake with a few buddies.we will be up by gull rock and al lthose reefs.

Heard a report of some buddies of my son went out of longpoint up to garden and did very good on sat took snowmobiles and where able to cruise pretty quicksly up there. guess I am done for this year son and buddy fished out of vidas landing in a boat on friday with very little success. good luck Mnhunter Terry from the walleye Inn fish shack

thanx terry.i also heard the river hasnt been any good.just got word a few mins ago we are going to head to garden.i gotta be at my buddies place in williams around 7 am.gotta leave the range at 3 am.so i hope its worth geting up early.

you were right fisky pretty nice set up there.headed back there tomorrow night.