• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Garden Island?

Looking for reports on Garden Island, how fishing? How are the trails? will a person be able to get there this weekend?

my buddy said that he was at garden on sunday and caught their limit by 2 so i'm guessing the fishing is pretty strong

I was up there 2 weekends ago and my buddy just returned this weekend.

I myself limited on Sat. ate those fish and left with a limit on Tuesday with a limit.

My buddy was up there all week and they fished out by Riverbends houses. He pulled up a 31 1/2 pig on Wendnesday in 31 FOW

waiting for replies to walleyman. We're comming up and going out Sat-Tues. Biggest concern is if we have to drive the sleds through water on our way from Adrians access past Pine Island on our way to the reefs. Anyone fishing Knight or Bridges? Is 16 mile on our way to Garden on the black trail?