• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CHARTERBOSS.....

Michael J. how was the weekend? Hopefully everything holds together for another week. Feels like Florida down here, well maybe Kaz would disagree just a little, but 55-60 deg is pretty nice this time of year. If the ice doesn't disappear or travel become impossible we'll see you a week from Wed night. Bill

Im also goint to try one more time. going up next WED. and staying next door. Hope the roads hold, would be nice not to have to bring the wheeler up with me!!

bturck, let us know how you did, we are heading up the weekend of the 28th. hope things hold up for us. had a great time in january.

KSW: I'm headed up on the 25th, will fish the 26th and 27th. I'll be coming back as you are headed up on the 28th so I don't know that you'll be able to see my response. I'd like to see it cool off just a little for a couple of weeks yet. Not just for the fishing but for the folks who are living near the rivers that have a strong propensity to flood with this quick meltdown. Good luck on your trip, we'll compare notes when we both get back. smile

I here ya on the flooding part. I'm originally from the Fargo/Moorhead area & I go up and help the family with the sand bags when it gets bad. As of right now, it not looking to good with all the snow they have and the warm temps.

Sorry bill been on the ice the last couple of days. Last night coming home the plowed road has water on it of course and all the rough ice is reshowing its face so by truck its a very rough ride. Snow is about gone throughout the bay. Inches left at most. Same on the lake side of pine until you get a few miles away from shore, then of course it gets thicker. Once on the reefs the ice is starting to show everyway ( again cause close to shore lines). Fishing is still great up north. With the colder weather today and tommorrow your trip should be okay. The only outside factor is how much rain we end up with by monday/tue. Worse case and the bay folds on us we are already planning the route from graceton. So watch a few more videos on how to fish and I will fill in the rest of missing info when you get here. Might have to set you in a house with one of our youngsters as the kids seem to be outfishing all the seasoned pros. LOL

Foxy: Never a dull moment when you are conversing. Glad to hear that the fish are still going up north. I'll keep watching the site here and if any real doubt will call you Monday/ Tuesday. Sounds like you guys have it together though with the alternate route already being planned. As always you and and the crew are on top of it. I've been sitting here trying to come up with some kind of a smart answer to the last part of your post, I'm sorry I'm drawing a blank so I guess I'll just leave that alone. crazy I'll just show 'ya next week. LOL Take care have a good weekend, stay safe talk to you Wed night. PS I did watch the video that Shackbash put up, I think I've got it figured out now.