• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

full-39679-52565-image.jpg

Tough bite today on the 'Shoe. Glow green shrimpo with pink plastic seemed to be all the crappies were interested in. Tested out my new assortment of Custom's Slender Spoons, I AM A FAN! The smallmouth was caught on a perch pattern slender spoon

Tommy and I made it our for a while this afternoon. Crappies and gills kept us us more than busy. full-26589-52575-20150212_152438.jpg

full-26589-52576-20150212_153833.jpg

full-26589-52577-20150212_160527.jpg

full-26589-52578-20150212_164324.jpg

I'm pretty sure Tom got big gill for the day.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

nice job. hopefully well enough to get out next week.

I'm pretty sure Tom got big gill for the day.

grin Sorry but best pie also I believe. You did, as always, catch most fish laugh

Maybe tomorrow Ricky..................

We made it back out for a few hours before the wind switched directions. full-26589-52579-20150213_095624.jpg

full-26589-52580-20150213_100614.jpg

full-26589-52581-20150213_103723.jpg

full-26589-52582-20150213_113231.jpg

full-26589-52583-20150213_113327.jpg

full-26589-52584-20150213_113346.jpg

full-26589-52585-20150213_114138.jpg

Fish bit very well to start... but as day wore on it got tough.

I have to start holding my fish out to the camera more I guess; my solid 13" looks smaller than your 12". LOL!... Nice gill today Ricky, I was to busy bakin' pies smile

full-44147-52586-dscn0176(800x577).jpg

full-44147-52587-dscn0180(770x800).jpg

Released some nice crappie today on Sand Lake south of Albany grin

full-44147-52589-full_26589_52583_201502

full-44147-52587-dscn0180(770x800).jpg

Released some nice crappie today on Sand Lake south of Albany grin

That is awesome!!! Karma has a fun way of working out sometimes....... Go one go all.

we know he would not say where he was. smile unless he was in a galaxy... far far away... lol

If you were on sand lake you didn't do very well. We tend to get much nicer fish out of there. You guys must not be very good fisherman... Just saying

If you were on sand lake you didn't do very well. We tend to get much nicer fish out of there. You guys must not be very good fisherman... Just saying

Nice fish there Wisker. I finally finished my bump board and got to break it in with this bass. He bit about 10 seconds after I lowered my line. full-44005-52613-image.jpg

Nice fish Naturboy!! Nice looking board.

Rick you are a lucky guy!!! Fishing on the big V day wow!! Congrats on the fish and nice photos.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Spent a few hours out this afternoon chasing panfish. Ended up catching a bunch on sunfish and with some sorting put together a couple meals worth. Did best on plastics with Impulse nymphs in natural or red doing most of the damage. Tungsten weighted flies also took several.

Advice, drill a pile of holes and keep mobile to find schools of active, bigger fish.

Finally made it out tonight....been a while since I've been fishing, unfortunately.

Got three small eyes and one mighta-beena-keeper (about 14''). Let them all go, though.

Can't wait 'til March. smile

It's been pretty slow on here last couple days. No posts? No one fishing? I will share my last day of walleye season with you guys. Got up early and headed to a lake west of town. Didn't take long till the walleyes came in to feed. They were hungry and aggressive. I ended up catching 3, missing 3 and losing one at the hole all in bout hour. All were tiny eyes but still nice to find some walleye action in this town lol.

Here's a video from that morning: http://youtu.be/7evfamYJqZ0