• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Fun time on the chain today. Nice fat eaters and fun with a couple kittys also. Thx Rick G ! There is more salsa in your future.

Minnow heads on a tumbler, waxy on a demon jig and minnow under a bobber all worked fine. smile

full-27930-51901-1218a.jpg

full-27930-51902-1218b.jpg

full-27930-51903-1218c.jpg

He caught fish!! Way to go Eyeguy!!

full-26589-51904-1218141611d.jpg

full-26589-51905-1218141611e.jpg

full-26589-51906-1218141612.jpg

full-26589-51907-1218141636a.jpg

Fun time with Eyeguy and traderlee, lots of crappies till dark.... That's when the real fun started.... Continued on the cattin the chain thread grin

fish fry this weekend then I might just head out again. smile

He caught fish!! Way to go Eyeguy!!

I did see a pic of 1 on his measuring board......... laugh

full-44147-51928-full_27930_51902_1218b.

No matter who caught them, beautiful meal of crappies..... (guys)

I photoshopped it 9 more times for the pic tom. smile many fishies went back down the holes. love it when that happens. these will be introduced to the new fry pan saturday for the family. smile

He caught his own fish this time smile at one point, I was looking to see what he was using, because he was getting 3 fish for every one I was pulling up.

He caught his own fish this time smile I was looking to see what he was using, because he was getting 3 fish for every one I was pulling up.

full-44147-51929-full_27930_51903_1218c.

Must have been sitting over a good spot. I can't believe you were outfished 3 : 1 Ricky, by anyone.... let alone Royce.

I know I'm beat when it comes to ice fishing, that's for sure.

It will be fun to help get your get your fish catching status back in tact next time out buddy.

See ya' out there. FISH ON! grin

Thank you Tommy, you are a true gentelman. I have learned a lot from you as well smile

I like it when you two get along.... Even if it's only in my head....lol

i wish I could wear my pink skirt when I fish with the guys

I sure am glad you didn't yesturday ! ! full-27930-51933-pottytrain1.gif

Royce is a fishing God, he taught me most of what I know grin

All in good fun Royce, I can take it too...

Royce did pull biggest gill out of his pocket and cashed our dollars last season as I remember.

When it comes to hard water, I may just start paying ahead of time.

full-44147-51934-full_27930_43956_h.jpg

full-44147-51935-full_26589_43943_201403

full-39463-51944-carp.jpg

Was fishing tonight for wallys/Crappies and a school of carp came through and this 10 pound carp ate my crappie minnow on the way by. The fight lasted 30 minutes and I broke my rod in 2 pieces before he tired and I finally Gaffed him. He barely fit through a 8" hole. I only had 3lb test on.

Don

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Nice Catch Don shocked They put up a heck of a fight don't they! I iced one three years ago out there hit a jigging rap fishing eyes. You talk about about getting the ticker pounding I know I thought I had the new state record eye grin And getting it through the hole was a real challenge!

Never heard the drag wizz like that ice fishing. On a side note I saw a pickup and a car 200+yards from the winter access on the ice parked by their house, with Ice I am finding between 8-10" depending on where you are. Scarry frown

I also saw a pickup driving back to 22 And I was by the meth hole.

Jeremy has a new quest Huge carp through the ice

Wow what a fight that must have been. Eyeguy I really like your bump board. I had a good crappie afternoon yesterday. Was only able to get out for 2 1/2 hours but was surprised by the action, non stop. full-44005-51976-image.jpg

Lake is a sloppy mess again. Between 0-1" of water on the ice in places. Measured 12" where I am at on shoe. We have lost some ice in the last 48 hours again.

I heard he prefers rock bass now also

*Prefers* rock bass?!? He's the Rock Bass King...(says the Eel Pout King)!! smile