• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OPEN SEAT OR LOOKING FOR A FISHING PARTNER?

507-381-5745 you know what to do! on another note Jim is an awesome guy and you will have a blast fishing with him.......I DID

Josh

Will likely have an open seat to go fishing on the st louis river, launching from clyde ave on thursday and/or friday, depending on weather. Shoot me an email at hunterdude03 at msn . com

I originally was going to be out of town this weekend, but plans got cancelled. Anyway, probably heading out Sunday morning early from the Garfield on Lake Superior for all of the morning and maybe part of the afternoon. Not sure if I will fish the WI or MN side yet. Let me know if anyone wants to jump in otherwise I might just head back up to Silver Bay for the day with Chris.

Joel I could fish real early to about 1pm. Let me know if that works at my e-mail below.

Hey guys, school is starting up soon, and I'm coming up to Duluth this next Sunday. Would love to get on the big water and chase some big fish around. Let me know if anyone will have an open seat available coming up.

Thanks,

David

Dang ,,,If you could come up a day earlier Im sure you could find an open seat to fish the big lake (see Lake superior get togather) either way some one will get you on the big pond sooner or later

LAS

• 2 weeks later...

My trip up north was temporarily waylaid because of a really bad pinched nerve in my neck... ouch!! I'm see a chiropractor which is helping tremendously... maybe I can get up there before Labor Day... hope i will be able to find a spot on the big lake or maybe inland for bass with someone. Got my fingers crossed that this injury will heal fast.

Ken

hey,

I was hoping someone out here could help a guy out. A local marine "repair shop" who has had my boat for the last 7 weeks trying to do a repair on it, and keeps messing up. I brought the boat to a different shop today but will still be boatless for the next week and a half or more. for a guy who is usually out on superior 2-3 days a week its driving me mad!

I was wondering if anyone has an open spot on their boat going out on superior. I have any rods, tackle, etc needed, just lacking the boat right now.

thanks,

andrew

• 3 weeks later...

I will be on the gunflint trail after 9/16. Will stay til the weather tells me its time to head home. Hoping for a four week trip. Will be at the forest service campgrounds on 2 island,devil track,east bearskin and end of the trail. Expect to be at 2 island or devil track earlier in the trip.I camp out of a popup camper on a ford red and silver pickup.Its just me and the dog so I have a spot in the front of the boat for a fellow fisherman. If your in the area and see my truck stop by and we can dicuss the whats hows and wheres of catching fish.

• 3 weeks later...

Work is slow for me this week and the weather forecast couldn't be better for this time of year but none of the usual suspects can come out to play. The plan is to leave Anoka at 6am on Wednesday (10/6)and be back in Anoka around 9pm Friday.(10/8)I just need a couple guys who are willing to bring some gas money, sleep in a tent and reel in a lot of big fish. Call Jeff Rowe at 612-221-3475 tonight or tomorrow (Tuesday Oct. 5th) by noon if you are interested or would like more details. Boat is a 20' Starcraft Pro Elite fully rigged for trolling.

• 2 months later...

Just an Average Joe with a M-Fri 8-5er who is looking for a fishing partner for occasional weekend bait drowning session. I got all my own gear, wheeler, flip over, auger, rods, etc...come summertime I even have a boat or two.

I live in Sconni but have license for both MN and WI.

NorthLander-

It's pretty generous of you to offer an open seat here and I think it is an awesome idea. I live in Brainerd and fish walleyes fairly exclusively as well as crappies and ski's. I have been to the Duluth area a few times with my brother fishing for lakers and salmon open water and fished some of the rivers this spring and landed a dandy stealhead, but I would love to try winter fishing in the area. However, fishing anywhere new is not only challenging, but it can also be a little intimidating. If you ever want to trade trips, let me know. I fish Mille Lacs on a regular basis as well as Gull Lake and would love to show you around. Good luck and stay safe!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I know it maybe a little early before everyone gets out on the big pond. Just a student at UMD looking for a chance to get out there if anyone is going out soon let me know I would love to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to ride share up to Duluth this Sat AM leaving the Twin Cities around 4:15 to fish either the French/Lester/Knife and/or the Lake. We will head back to the cities at dark or near there. My truck holds 4 and 2 seats are full. If loaded gas should be no more than 15$.

If you have experience in fishing these areas for Kamloops or Coho, and can get us on fish, you may get a discount! wink

Lemme know!

michael, it looks as if i may be up there sat. as well. i'm going to take my soninlaws. email me at fisher-1-49@ and i will give you my number and we can communicate up there if you need help. good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to go fish Mill Lacs the weekend of the 10th of June, wanna camp at father hennepin and fish Sat and Sunday. Leaving Superior Friday after work...got an open seat for anyone who cares to chip in for gas etc...

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in Duluth June 1-3rd. Plan to bring the boat along to fish superior if weather permits. Would love to have someone along who fishes superior or anyone else. My boat is a Triton Allure. I have chartered out of Duluth many times but this will be the first time I have had my boat set up for this type of fishing. If interested email me at [email protected]

hey guys,

motor problems have left me without a boat for two weeks or so. I was hoping to jump in on a boat going out on superior one of these days. Will throw down for gas money obviously. I do a good amount of trolling out there and could bring a few rods/ spoon box if thats an issue. Willing to trade tips/trips out.

-andrew

Was planning on coming up with the boat to hit the big pond to chase salmon and lakers Friday but the weather has made me chicken. Saturday looks better but my father does not have Saturday off to fish with me. I was wondering if anyone will have an open seat on Saturday and what hours of the day you will be fishing?

Let me know, either josh.pietschconstruction @ gmail . com or 507 381 5745 call or text. i will be up for another hour tonight or get ahold of me tomorrow thanks.

Josh

Hey Phisheenguy. I would be up for Mille Lacs next weekend if you're still going and have an open seat. I have all the camping and fishing gear. Shoot me an email [email protected]

I will be in the Lutsen-Tofte area june 18th thru the 25th and was hopin to tag along in a boat after some fish somewhere as I have no boat of my own. I will throw in for gas, bait , beverages or whatever need be, and am a Die hard fisherman, so if anyone may have a seat open somewhere let me know thru here by pming me or send an email to [YouNeedAuthorization]@ Yahoo.com please.. Thanks!! P.s I guess u could txt to 3202660481

LoonaSea

Many thanks for assisting a person you had never met before on my first venture on the big pond with my boat. I learned alot and will let you know when I can be back up.

Thanks again,

Yaggie

Someone must need a fishing partner somewhere between june 18 and 25 right???? Id love to try trout or salmon fishing and I have no boat and no clue where to start!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for someone to fill a seat on the 4th of july out of McQuade for a few hours of fishing in some clean water

LAS

I will check my email and back here later in the day