• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

OPEN SEAT OR LOOKING FOR A FISHING PARTNER?

If anyone has an open seat out on Superior tonight, I'd love to get on the water. Only in town for one night, so if you have room, I'll give you an extra line in the water. I'll keep an eye on the boards this afternoon.

• 5 weeks later...

Up here for school so if anyone ever needs a boat partner I have some rods and tackle up here and would love to get out!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an open seat on thursday for the MN side of Superior. I have to drop off/pick up X junior at school, so will be at Rice's landing about 8:20 and have to be back at the dock at 2:30.

Weather looks good, sun and W/SW winds around 7. Reply here or mail me at cedland at umn dot edu if interested.

SEAT FILLED.

Mike,

Too bad, I was thinking maybe this would work for ya. I am going to go out of either duluth or washburn on saturday with Junior. I'd really like to get him a king or brown or splake, but we'll see what the weather is gonna do. Jr has a friend coming over to the house on sunday or I'd be out but the Mrs is on-call so I gotta stay near home. May do some bird hunting instead. If something comes up and the friend cancels I'll let ya know about sunday.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone looking for a partner on some Fall Muskie trips in the area, let me know. Even in this cold weather I'm getting the itch. e-mail or get back to me in here: hobso018 @ d.umn.edu

Anyone heading out on monday or tuesday? I am going to be up in Two Harbors for a few days vacation and would love to get a few hours of fishing in. Boat or Shore.

shoot me an email [email protected].

thanks,

Brad

• 5 weeks later...

Ill be hitting Island Lake tomorrow for some walleye and crappie scouting. If anyone can join me e-mail me at the adress below. Ill be up there about 10am or so.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ill be in the duluth area for a couple of days. lookin for someone to show me and a buddy of mine where the fish are. we fished the bay without success and would like to make the few days i have hear a little better. broke down the truck while visiting freinds and family. still have the wifes car to drive though so well meet ya werever.

• 2 months later...

I will be on the gunflint trail from opener til apprx. 6/06. Just me and the dog. If anyone is up that way it would be great to get toghether.Most of my time will be on devil track, 2 island and east bearskin camping in a popup on a ford 250 red and silver with wi. plates. Always looking for a partner for a day or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in Ashland, Wi Wednesday the 26th and will be looking for a fishing partner/partners for Thursday the 27th. I will be making a morning run hitting the water at or just before sunrise and fishing till noon or a little after.

I have room for 2-3 guys or girls, I have all equipment you just need to show up and reel in fish and be good company. Please no grumpy people, no shy people.

I like to talk but wont talk your ear off. Im 29

Thanks Josh

I might be game for that Josh ,,,,I will have to watch the weather ,,,I have my share of equip for the big lake ,,,,what ya plan to go after???

LAS

LAS, here is the deal. I heading for Mad. Island for my aniversary but making a pit stop in Ashland for 1 day and 1 night before heading out of the bay. Not sure how much fishing I will get in after Thursday so I am shooting for a mixed bag that the bay is so well known for. I have never put a Brown or a Splake in my boat so thats my first target. Guessing we can pick up a king, coho, laker, steel or walleye in the same area?

Does anyone know if the salmon are still swimming in the bay or if they moved out the islands???

Im guessing launching from Washburn and trolling around the Sioux and Onion would be a good bet ,,,But ask the same question in the Wi/Apostle Is forum

Im sure Jim Hudson will have a better idea of where to hit at for that time period

OOOPPPPSSSS I just seen you post in the Wi forum

LAS

PS IM off wed thur fri that week but may be fishing around Duluth for one of those days

I will be launching in ashland, its not much of a run to washburn from there. Yeah I did have the souix in mind. planning on trolling that west shore line

• 2 weeks later...

Are things still a go for Thursday??? When and where do you plan to launch??? ,,Can you e-mail me as I have a few questions

LAS

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a partner with a boat and 25 hp motor for Saganaga on Saturday, July 24 (So much for beggars can't be choosers). I'm already up there but stuck on Gull Lake. Trying to plan ahead. I can pay/arrange daily permit and take care of gas. Trying to stick the monster walleye.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am heading out on Monday at noon to fish the pond. My crew could not make it...anyone interested in coming along? 26' Cooper. Gonna go look for some lakers and maybe some bonus salmon.

Leaving from Barkers. Let me know!

Hi, I'm looking in advance for someone with a boat to fish the big pond or inland lakes. I'll be in and around the Ely - Duluth - Grand Marais area in mid to late August and can adjust to your schedule. Let me know if you have a boat and would like a fishing partner for the day. I will share expenses. Not interested in keeping fish (other than dinner). Ken

As an added plus, I'm into photography and would give try take some great shots of this fishing adventure for your scrapbook or posting here.

I will be up in Grand Marais from August 22-29 might have room for you on a trip or two to the big lake, have allot of people that want on the lake that week but nothing set in stone!

Josh

Ken

Make sure to let us know what days you are going to be in and around Duluth and what fishing license you are going to have ( What state MN or Wis. )and I can take you out weather permitting. Maybe even try to get you some good photo ops of Duluth from the boat.

Josh, I think I sent you an email but would like to talk more via emails or phone as the time is drawing near. This should be fun.

Ken

Jim, I am only looking to buy one license, it will be a Minnesota since I will start the trip fishing Lake Pepin on the Mississippi as my first stop. From there, I can go straight up to Duluth and meet up with you there. I'd try to PM you but for some reason it said "not enabled". So maybe we can start by contact via email.

Ken

Ken get a hold of me a jrquist at hotmail dot com. Make sure to put fishing lake superior in the subject line.