• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DTro

• pureinsanity

• wastewaterguru

• ec30_06

ha how much money did it cost to bring in the duck?

Less then it would to get it out if it sunk smile? :-D

110322024523_backhoe_operator_640.jpg

Quote:
ST. PETER, Minn. -- Authorities are searching for the operator of a backhoe that fell into the Minnesota River near Highway 169 between St. Peter and Mankato.

The Minnesota Department of Transportation reports that a backhoe was "washed into the river."

The Free Press of Mankato says the accident was reported just before noon Tuesday near Seven Mile Creek Park.

State Patrol spokesman Lt. Eric Roeske confirmed for KARE 11 that a backhoe and operator went into the river but said he had no further details.

Aerials from SKY 11 show rescue crews launching boats at the scene to mount a search and rescue or recovery effort.

KARE 11 has a crew en route to the scene, and will have the latest details as they become available.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

And that is why they got the duck out of there before the ice was gone.

sorry, been out of the game for the better part of a year, and may be having an attack of the stupids... what is the "CC website"?

sorry, been out of the game for the better part of a year, and may be having an attack of the stupids... what is the "CC website"?

HEy Grant ready to stack some pallets up on your boat this year... wink

Never seeing this in person and only reading about it here in the forum, that jam is really impressive. You can see it on google earth too. Massive!

Check out bings birds eye view. little clearer image. Not satellite but taken via airplane.

Here is the Bing image via Birdseye view. Your right about bing having better image resolution. Thanks for the info, this is now my favorite researching map that replaces google.

3cfe1f94.jpg

If you rotate it should change angle and show different pictures. At least the cpu version does. Not sure about mobile

Check the time stamp. A lot of the views and images are multi-years old.

Yep all the online maps have older images, I believe the government does not allow current up to date images for security reasons.

Most the time I spot your car and no boat trailer and johns truck next to yours lol

I noticed the same tug and barges in 4 or 5 images along the Burnsville/Savage port area.

It would be nice to have updated images. But my guess is they don't want people like Bin Laden looking at your favorite catfish holes... Lol.

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to have updated images. But my guess is they don't want people like Bin Laden looking at your favorite catfish holes... Lol.

Guess we don't have to worry about that anymore. grin LOL

So with that, this was about 30 minutes ago and by the way, no it isn't and no you can't.

full-105-8293-download.jpg

Lol. That's a good thing there is no Osama cause he was spying your flathead spots Dtro... Lol

Gas and a match would start to help that problem. Could have an all Summer long bonfire...

Just need to build a ramp on each side! RP's will jump right over it!

Can you get a boat thru headed upstream from ther Carver access over on the far side of the log jam?

You probably can right now, but that might not be an option when the water comes down.

As it is now there is no option to land anywhere downstream so it doesn't matter much anyways. smile

Unless they've opened the gate in Chaska and I don't think they have yet.