• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

last few days

>>> man the bite is on here are a few pics i also got 24" wally man she looked good forgot the camera

Glad to see you got some good action there IFM stick with it allways try to be helpful here thats what it all about congrat's on the nice fish. cool.gif

Awesome!!! So what did you start doing different and what would you suggest to other newbies, like myself!?

well we are using live bait still dont have the confidence yet for the plastics but anyways live bait and a 5/16 once jig dean at everts will let you know which colors stay vertical and i mean vertical me and a buddy went two days without a bite so these guys said make sure your bait is vertical and shazaam next time i went me and a buddy in 4 hrs boated over 30 fish it was the best day of fishing so far next day bigger fish just not as many hopefully this will help you makesure to stay as close to the bottom as possible if you drag on the bottom these fish will not hit 6 inches to 1 foot off and you will catch fish i can a sure you good luck