• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

answers and advice please

This saturday my buddy and I plan to go river fishing for some walleyes and saugers. I just got my first boat after my seperation with my ex so im itching to fishing like a mad man with all my new free time. I have not fished the river since i was a kid . i have heard that the dams are biting really good as well the bass camp area, So any advice on best areas to fish and launch at would be much appreciated. Thanx in advance

Da Freak

You can launch at the Wisconsin access but I'd pay the $7 and launch at Everts. Talk to Dean when you go into the bait shop to pay the launch fee and he will set you up. Vertical jigging up at the rollerdam will get you some fish - you'll see a crowd of boats. The sauger have been holding in 20ft along the channel break on the Wisconsin side. A lot of fish have been caught in the first wingdam area also. Hay creek area especially at the mouth of Baypoint has also been a good spot. Again you will see a bunch of boats. Read some of the prior posts for more info. Good luck.