• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for "Freeze Your Butt" results

I fished the "freeze your butt" tournement out of Evert's last Saturday. I've noticed a huge push this spring from many media outlets singing the praises of gulp and other artificials. I'm an old school bait guy, especially for dinky walleyes and sauger. But on Saturday I got schooled in the ways of ringworms and other plastics. I was shut out on live bait(first time ever)

I haven't heard the results of the weekend. There had to be a hundred boats on the river so I bet there are a few FMers with info on the results. I would love to hear them.

Frozen bait fisherman, Hans.

I looked at IDO and havent found the results so if anyone can tell me where to find them would be great Thanks. cool.gif

you need click on search at the top of the screen then scroll down to walleye tournament click on that then click on freeze your butt off results i think you might have to be logged in to get to the search engine but im not sure hope this helps

The spring crouds are definalty out!

We had a good day Friday, bad day Sat. and an alright day on Sun.

mw

Thanks guy's i have found it and wow what a catch that won.My only ? would be is i sure hope all them big girl's made it back in and that they make it to spawn so are grand kid's and other's have eye's & saug's for many years to come. cool.gif

WOW Those are some big weights! Were they all fishing by eachother because it still seems like its hit or miss! Did alot of teams catch fish? How Many Teams were fishing?

The winner's are old river rats who win almost every year. They were not fishing in the crowds. Mike and I have had several days already this spring where our top 5 fish would have been in the 15 to 18lb range which would have put us in the money hunt. 43lb is just unreal. These guys had the biggest at 11lbs so the other 4 still averaged 8lb. There was a big drop from them to the next boat.

So who got your 20 dollars? Or was your standing bet off under these conditions?

[i was shut out on live bait(first time ever)]Was your standing bet off or did someone get a bonus?

Scout, good catch, it's good to see someone is paying attention. I fished with the our local chapter presedent of DU. It was his boat, he drove, and he picked the spots. I picked up the 20 dollar entry fee, 5 dollar big fish fees,the 7.50 launch fee and 5 bucks bait. I brought snacks.

The bet wasn't on, but this the exact situation the bet shines. Hans.