• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weeds and Current

Theese last couple of days on pool 8 and 9 are enough to drive a guy nuts with all theese weeds and crazy current we were still able to find some current breaks and catch some nice sauger from around 2-4 seems to be the best time.

matt

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      The D Looked very flat footed in the 1st quarter and pretty much the 1st half.  Some really lame, and some not so lame penalties called on the Vikes gave first downs on at least 5 third and long plays for L.A.     I didn’t watch the last few minutes but saw the end of the game was a bad non-call for face mask that would’ve at least spared the safety points.   Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
    • smurfy
      Maybe there's enough tape out there opposing coaches are figuring the Vikes out. Coaching staff needs to make better adjustments... sooner.
    • leech~~
      To me if a team has the talent to go 5-0 and falls flat.  It's the coaching and play calling!  They need to turn these guys loose and let them play.  Last year with Joshua Dobbs was a good example. The guy comes in doesn't know the play book, not hardly anytime for team practice plays insane for the first few games, start getting coached and falls apart.  Some coach's stifle their players. 
    • Wanderer
      Yes.  Happy accidents will keep the blood pressure lower.  Messy wings fingers might be an issue though.
    • NicMatNat
      where on pine island?
    • Kettle
    • leech~~
      I'm not sure how much more of the Viks up and down roller-coaster I can watch.  I think I'm just going to take a watercolor painting class on Sunday afternoon!  
    • Wanderer
      Shoulda had sloppy joes in honor of this game.     Wish they could handle a week off for a change.
    • leech~~
      Yep and tonight I'm having left over Zorbaz pizza.  They on their own for this one!  
    • Wanderer
      Those weren’t as good as the 5-0 wings, eh?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.