• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pool 5 Water conditions

Hey all

Anyone tell me what the water conditions are for pool 5? I know there was a lot of rain upstream in the Cities and for the Zumbro flowage. Wondering if I should look elsewhere for an outing this weekend

Thanks in advance for any info

Water conditions aren't too bad. The water is up a bit and chocolatey compared to early this year, but that isn't stopping the fish. The crappies are on the bite. Look for snags and deep weed lines just off the channel. There are a few walleyes still in the natural run and on the bend out in front of Minnieska ( Wis. side). Trolling raps and three ways are how I've been putting fish in the boat. You'll have plenty of competition out there, but there is definetly fish to be caught.