• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ladies first walleye! 5-25

Senior

I took a Lady Friend fishing on Mille Lacs for her first attempt at walleye fishing, she was very inexperienced at fishing to say the least. It was a nice sunny day with no wind to speak of and I figured that we would at least spend a pleasant afternoon on the water. About twenty minutes after we started trolling some three ways with leeches I hear her meakly say "I think I have a fish", that was an understatement of large proportion! When we finaly landed her catch it turned out to be a 29 1/2 inch walleye, her first ever! She was still smiling and calling all her friends today when I dropped her off at home!

thats a loaded question! how about we just leave it up to them privately?

congratulations...btw!

regards,

minnesotatuff

cpr or kept.. its still a nice fish for her first eye!! hcek its bigger than my personal best!!

wtg!

Nice fish! Who cares if she kept it or released it. It always comes down to that for some people.

Quote:

Who cares if she kept it or released it.

I agree 100%

Awesome fish!!!!!!!

Senior that's a great story. Congratulations to your Lady friend. Funny how that happens. We were on Mille yesterday and we drifted by a Guy and his 6 year old so and watched his son catch his first Walleye ever. A 25" beauty. The son was holding up the Polaroid pictures and showing them to us and saying" Look I caught a 25 POUND Walleye" and grinning from ear to ear. We all laughed and said, yep, he's definatley a fisherman now.