• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Winnie Tournaments

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with information about tournaments on Winnie. I am not interested in the pro or semi-pro tourneys, but rather the smaller ones put on by resorts and such. Any information you have would be great: dates, entry fees, contact info, registration deadlines.

Thanks!

M

This year will be the 10th Annual Tamarack Classic. It will be held at Tamarack Lodge on July 21st. Click on the banner at the top of this page for contact information.

This is a fun tournament with some great local fishermen.

We'll be hosting the 2nd Annual High Banks Resort Fall Classic Walleye Tournament on Saturday, September 8th with some great sponsors, great prizes and lots of fun - call for details 800-365-2560.

The MTT will be making 3 stops there this year. June 16,17, July 21,22, and August 4, 5. These are run out of Denny's Resort.

• 1 month later...

i was staying at denny's resort when they had the MTT. during the june 16th and 17th my buddy pat won, i was staying in cabin 2 watched the whole thing from the window.

if u like to chat my email u can reach me at [email protected]