• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where's the love?

I know some of you locals have to have spotted some of my targeted bronzebacks during your hunt for eyes or maybe even caught a few. How bout sharin a few last minute pointers. Coming up this Sunday thru next friday and trying to narrow our focus.

Any thoughts? Sounds like they're going well in Red Gut, but that is a little further east than we are. We are staying near Campfire Island on a private island.

Can't help you here. I haven't fished the Canadian side since last October and haven't targeted smallies this year yet although we did catch a few in the river yesterday casting for pike.

Check out Capt. John's post yesterday under "Fishing Opener" about fishing smallies in the north arm Tuesday.

We fished the Canada side last Sat. did well on smallies, look for 10 ft depth to the shore the big females are staging.Southern exposed shoreline the best.Casting cranks beat everything else.

Good Luck : grin.gif