• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Question for Johnny P or anyone else that could help me

bucks-n-ducks

Jon~

I'm coming up there either Sat or Sun with 3 of my cousins (10, 11, 13) and me and my father so we will have 5 in the boat. I have only launched out of the river before, so that is probably where I will go again, where would you suggest to go for crappies? I have heard some talk of going north, but also some talk about in front of westwinds.

We are planning on getting there early to try and beat some of the people out of the launch, what is your experience with crappies biting right away in the morning, like 6:30-7:00.

I'm not looking for any of your secret spots, just something to get me started so I can make sure my cousins can catch some fish and have a good day on the water.

THANKS!

Bucks-n-ducks