• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

opener bait and minnkota

Would leeches on lindy's be a good bet on opener, or would minnows or crawlers work better, not much of a walleye fisherman over here!

Also, what would a late 90's to early 00's minnkota trolling motor be worth, foot control, no autopilot, 40-50 lbs. thrust. A guy a work would sell it to me, but wants me to make an offer, and 50 bucks didn't work, so far grin.gif

Two years ago I bought a like new mid 90's MinnKota from a guy at work. A little better unit than you described but I got it for $225. AutoPilot, 24 V, 60-65lbs. If the one you're looking at is in good shape I'd think a $100-$150 would get it. Check out what similar models have gone for in closed auctions on e-bay and you'll get a good idea what it's worth.

KT