• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need to Know

united jigsticker

What do you guys do when it gets really windy?

Do you try to backtroll, or anchor more often?

Just when ya thought ya read everythig. smirk.gif

I did pop a hernia catching a big brown down in Racine a few years ago...managed to land him though!

well UJ I'll give you credit for making someone post for the first time. welcome Cletus. Just a wild guess but if a guy named "Cletus" has not had that prob. that may cover the rest of us. grin.gif (just kidding of course Cletus). UJ you need to get out and do some fishin.

Dan

That's good, we always encourage new people to join in the forums.

Yup. I hit an 8" high pressure gas line while plowing in cable with a D8 and my boss dropped a biggie in his undies. I don't know if he dropped it or it got squeezed out when he fell and my buddy put a size 12 boot print in the middle of his back. shocked.gif

Quote:

I did pop a hernia catching a big brown down in Racine a few years ago

really ?? I popped one while releasing a big brown in Porcelain Pond a few years ago. tongue.gif

UJ you need some serious help. Opener cant come soon enough for you can it?

Quote:

really ?? I popped one while releasing a big brown in Porcelain Pond a few years ago.

I found my new signature.