• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

20 inch Box Fan

• 2 weeks later...

I swear I saw the box fan standing on the shoulder on hywy 52 North bound Just before the Lafayette bridge. I would have stopped and offered a ride but it was 3AM and snowing out. Is the box fan hitch hiking around the country?

The fan was at it's best yesterday...blowing in that snow. Please turn it around...we still need a little warmer weather.

Saw it on Saturday up by Winnie. It had a layer of ice on it, but it was still going and going and so on.

Coolin it off, too... Turned the rain into snow.. and it's starting to freeze the pond in front of where I work... Must be around here somewhere....

thought i saw the box fan in a window at Iowa State University, on closer inspection the unicorn sticker was not there, but it did have bratz sticker on it...maybe they are cousins?

What more could a person ask for....free nordic tracs with a 20 inch box fan blowing a cool breeze on you while you work up that sweat. shocked

Saw the 20 inch box fan yesturday on the nord-east side of mille lacs lake. it was making all kinds of white caps as it stood proud on the lakes edge.

i wish that fan would make it down here to cool us off, over 90 again today, heck i will put a new sticker on it from my box fan

There is no way that anybody could ever try to explain what this thread is about. All a person can do is read and enjoy. laughcrazygrincool

What kind of sticker we talkin' about? Diamondbacks? Sun Devils? Cardinals? Since it's already got a KC Royals sticker, maybe we could get all the MLB team stickers on it. That'd be cool huh?

Hi I'm Ted and I'm a Fanatic.

1. I admit I’m powerless over box fans and that my cord has become frayed.

2. I came to believe that a 20” box fan greater than mine could restore me to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn my K.C. Royals, Teddy Bear and Unicorn stickers and spare blades over to the care of the Great Box Fan.

4. Utilized a rung-less ladder to make an elbow grease intensive parts inventory of my fans.

5. Admitted to TRZ, myself, and other Fanatics the exact nature of my Fanaticism.

6. I am entirely ready to have the Great Appliance Repair Man remove all these defects of my fan.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove my cat from my fan.

8. Made a list of all fans I have harmed or attempted to part with by offering them to others for free, and became willing to make amends and fix the motors of them all.

9. Made direct amends to such fans wherever possible, except when to do so would remove their stickers or interrupt the Royals game.

10. Continued to take fan inventories and when wrong, I promptly removed it from the Rainbow dumpster.

11. Sought through FM to improve my relationships with fans as I understand them, praying only for their safe return from Orange VW driving crazies everywhere.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, I tried to carry this message to other Fanatics, and to practice these principles in all my Fantasies.

Man... that's deep. Really stops and makes you think....confused0083.gif About what, I'm not sure, but wow!! At least you have admitted that you're a fanatic. That's the first step.

MNtwins keep working those steps and you overcome the urges of being a fanaholic. Ive been down that road and Its one day at a time

Reading MNTwinsFan's creed made me start thinking.

Am I powerless in the presence of this or any other fan?

Have I, either intentionally or otherwise, ever considered harming an animal with a fan?

How many beers will I have at the Ye Olde Schoolhouse Halloween party tonight?

Ok, my attention span isn't what it used to be.

The fan was heard to have been spotted in the VIP booth at the vikings game last weekend. KC stickers were apparently replaced with viking horns. fighting0074.gif

• 2 weeks later...

will someone please take that fan to canada or even Alaska and point towards Minnesota so the northern ducks and the ice come this way or better yet turn the fan south from where its sitting now so it sucs the cold air down. last year I was walking on ice already