• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

20 inch Box Fan

Last May I removed both gates and gave it a thorough cleaning, and used canned air to blast out any unwanted dust.

Sorry to say it's not worth as much without the dust. I might have to store it under my trailer home for a few years to get some cockroach dung built up. Then it would be worth something.

Thats one high quality fan...especially with the quantity of stickers on it. It would be worth more though if it had a Royals sticker!!

that is one heck of a fan, to bad I just need one of the blades will you part it out. and how much for the stickers I need them for tape I dont wanna go to the store.... LMAO

If you do part it out I would be interested in the grates.

I here they make really good campfire grills...

I am deeply sadend by the thought of owning a box fan other than the "original 20" box fan".....

The way the Teddy Bear, Royals and Unicorn stickers were placed , just so........

I'm sorry fella's......I need to drink a beer or two, to drown my sorrows.

Hunter

Has the fan been taken yet? If not I think the artic blast is going to be a bit warm for working in my garage. I may need something to help cool it down a bit.

Does anyone know were I can pick up a 20" box fan for really cheap maybe even free I am willing to trade or purchase

The legend of the 20" box fan has now migrated to another post. Check out Bib chafing in the outdoors discussion forum.

Went to the dead appliance drop off point the other day to drop off an old fridge and I couldn't believe what I saw. An old box fan and there was a cat that had its head stuck in the grill. Every time the wind would blow it would get hit in the head about ten times. I rescued the cat by kicking a bigger hole in the grill and laughed thinking about this post. No stickers though.

I still haven't received any solid offers on the fan!

This sucker works great, and the stickers only add to the value....

Any thoughts?

Could i interest you in a push lawnmower ? Doesnt run ,dull blade ,loose handle , Very wobbly wheels. Someone asked me if it ran ,i told them ,last time it did!!

Hey, I dont know why all of you are mocking this guy. After all, if someone takes the left sock and the fan they can wrap it around the fan like an old fashoned pull start and have a great fan again, heck you could even run it in your fish house and not have to worry about deciding on 12 volt versus 110. What a deal!!

I'll take the lawnmower as long as the 20" box fan comes with it. Bungie the fan to the lawnmower and you have an auto pushmower. Have to work on how it's gonna stay in the yard, though.

Just mount some wheels on the darn fan and you have your mower. Make sure you have the blades pointing the right direction. grin

To the person that had that fan on ultra mega super high the day after the Burntside Bash, you owe me a new peice of interior trim! It shook my house so bad, a large peice of trim popped right off!

How do I know it was the 20" box fan? There were stickers all over the outside of my house!! KC Royals if I remember right grin

sounds like whoever or whatever is in possesion of the fan is planning on turning it on high sometime tomorrow thru wednesday. many more pcs of trim could fall victim to this stiff breeze

TURN OFF THE FAN!!!! There are unicorn stickers all over my car! Sasquash must be up north with the fan now. I thought I saw him at LOTW this last weekend but wasn't sure. It was running thru the woods and I thought I caught a glimpse of it, but it disappeared so fast...I thought...Was it just my imagination?? I guess not!!

is the fan still up for grabs? its going to be getting warm soon and i dont want to be caught in the heat. grin

how bout we share the fan, I will take the frame. I heard the the motor is to strong and it will blow the trim of the house smile