• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

20 inch Box Fan

if the motor is that strong i hope it has different speed settings. i dont want to blow the house down like the big bad wolf.

I was thinking of finding it and attaching it to the back of my boat as a motor, do you think i could rig up a inverter so that it runs off a 12-volt deep cycle?

• 2 weeks later...

someone in iowa found the box fan and its on full blast, I just seen the royals sticker fly by the house.

• 2 weeks later...

The warm weather is just around the corner. I can't believe there hasn't been a taker yet!!! Must be the Royal's sticker.

The warm weather is just around the corner. I can't believe there hasn't been a taker yet!!! Must be the Royal's sticker.
\

Royal's sticker aside, "You could really cool yourself with this baby". Thats my favorite one of all.. grin I sure hope the fan made it to heaven by now. I'm sure it did. Why would God let one of the best things on earth be waisted on us mortals?? I'm sure he's sitting up there right now COOLING HIMSELF and thinking about a great FM'er who gave up such a wonderfull piece of machinery.

In response to:

Poster: Pickelfarmer

Subject: Re: 20 inch Box Fan

Originally Posted By: toughguyThe warm weather is just around the corner. I can't believe there hasn't been a taker yet!!! Must be the Royal's sticker. \

Royal's sticker aside, "You could really cool yourself with this baby". Thats my favorite one of all.. I sure hope the fan made it to heaven by now. I'm sure it did. Why would God let one of the best things on earth be waisted on us mortals?? I'm sure he's sitting up there right now COOLING HIMSELF and thinking about a great FM'er who gave up such a wonderfull piece of machinery.

That is really deep philosophy for this post!! laughgrin

Now I understand how whitecaps are created on the lakes. Turn the fan down on low so the waves are gentle and slow. I'm missing a sock from Winnie, so it may have been blown/carried by current down the ole Mississippi.

P1010062.jpg

Even better if it has a unicorn & teddy bear sticker on it.

I think the KC Royals sticker blew off, but who knows? Heard it

was sticking to someone's fishhouse a while back.

My head got a little sunburned today and a fan to get a breeze blowing on it would sure be nice right now. Is it still available? I don't care what stickers are on it.

sounds like we're gonna need it here next Wed/Thurs. May get to the 80's. Can anyone track down that fan? Wonder if the sasquash still has it.

Geez ult... you have all the time in the world to use that

fan.. grinsmilegrin If you find it, will you share? laugh Still looking for that one with the stickers, but if you find one that has 3 speeds, and runs will you let me know? I have a spare fan blade we could duct tape on if it's missing a blade. coolcool

You could start a contest. FIND THE FAN AND WIN.

ULT way to start trouble again. laughlaughlaugh

G.C.

Nah, somebody will come along and say that it has been buried in a landfill. Along with Jimmy Hoffa. laugh

Give this a try

44° 47.0188' N 93° 3.3234' W

ude.. with all that time on your hands, now...you can check here for starters. Maybe it will still be there??

smile

Thanks....see if we can get to 1000???

BTW.. did you check out those coordinates and see if the fan is still there?

Oh Oh, somebody is dissing the "boxfan" thread in the outdoors forum...How can that happen?? crazycrazycrazy

Or no sense of humor...(off the wall humor, that is) grinsmirk

Sounds like that fan is gonna come in handy today and tomorrow, tho... did ya find it?? smile

Musta been at Lake Lida last week sometime. Blew the ice to the south end of the lake. Saw some stickers flying around.. winkwinkwhistle