• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

20 inch Box Fan

45,000 posts and no takers looks like everyone on here has heard or seen this thread. so my theory is everyone has one already and they dont need antoher on sitting in the corner....

can you measure how much tape is on the fan I need like 5-6 inches for a patch. love that silver tape called duct tape

Com'oun main....wees yust aven a ittle fun!

Put a 20 foot box fan on a 16 inch Crestliner....I bet that baby would fly!

Aw come on...give the guy a break....one of my early post on this thread had the fan as a 20' box fan. Now that is a big fan. laughlaughlaugh

Yeah, but did that one float?

Mine just blows.

Com'oun main....wees yust aven a ittle fun!

Put a 20 foot box fan on a 16 inch Crestliner....I bet that baby would fly!

That would make a great remote control duck chaser!!:o

wouldn't take much. A 20' box fan would clean the feathers right off a duck.

NICE, no more feathers in the garage!!

Quote:

as an unsurpassed ''fan'' of Donald and Daffy i'm utterly appalled by this. mad let's keep it clean huh? crazy

Quote:

as an unsurpassed ''fan'' of Donald and Daffy i'm utterly appalled by this. mad let's keep it clean huh? crazy

What about the Disco Duck from the Rick Dees tune from the '70's?

Well said...if you want serious, go to the Outdoors forum, you want to have fun and use play on words, this it the place to do it. wink

While walking across the lake today in my sandals and shorts, i felt a breeze. Low and behold, I looked down through the ice, and there was a fan blowing. I figured, no it cant be; I took a closer looks and saw a KC royals sticker and a Unicorn on it. I immediately thought of this thread and ran to get the auger and try and drill it out.

Well, by the time I got back with the auger, it had floated away under the ice or something; however, I did see a guy packing up an item into the back of his truck and driving away very quickly...

While walking across the lake today in my sandals and shorts, i felt a breeze. Low and behold, I looked down through the ice, and there was a fan blowing. I figured, no it cant be; I took a closer looks and saw a KC royals sticker and a Unicorn on it. I immediately thought of this thread and ran to get the auger and try and drill it out.

Well, by the time I got back with the auger, it had floated away under the ice or something; however, I did see a guy packing up an item into the back of his truck and driving away very quickly...

NICE LOL

i have been on the froms here for about 2-3 years now. I keep seeing this from come up and I guess I don't know why something please help. lol

See now... If the Roaming Gnome had a 20" box fan strapped to his back he could hover over all the lakes and give us reports on where the fish are biting.....

Course then he would need a really long extention cord...

And he would have to fix the cord first....

OK......never mind.

Hunter

I always get a chuckle when I see this thread. I remember when it first started. LOL Ah man good ol box fan w/KC sticker and all. The first page is awesome! LMAO

I always get a chuckle when I see this thread. I remember when it first started. LOL Ah man good ol box fan w/KC sticker and all. The first page is awesome! LMAO

Ya, I still LMAO on the can I interest you in a ladder that is missing the rungs followed by the guy from Brainerd willing to take a day off work to come and pick it up.

Wow this thread is a direct decendent of the Energizer Bunny it keeps going and going and....

I just stumbled upon it and while at first found it a bit cruel after finishing the first page I found myself laughing out load hysterically. Sorry to all but this took on a life of it's own. I was scanning these because I had some items to give away but now I feel I may need to re-access and make sure they are worthy of being passed on. Although possibly reigniting another one of these might be a hoot. Hmm what would qualify as an item which could invoke such enthusiasm? Anybody? Bueller? Anybody? Priceless. Again my apologies to all.

Zap...what do you plan on giving away. We may be able to give you somne suggestions on how to raise interest in your items and move them onto a new home. Without knowing what you are giving away, here are a couple tips. Throw a couple stickers on it. A little bit of individuality makes items more desireable. If it has a cord, slice it to make it a "fixer-upper", everyone likes a little challenge. In your description, use exact details, it lets the new owner know exactly what they are getting!!!

Zap...what do you plan on giving away. We may be able to give you somne suggestions on how to raise interest in your items and move them onto a new home. Without knowing what you are giving away, here are a couple tips. Throw a couple stickers on it. A little bit of individuality makes items more desireable. If it has a cord, slice it to make it a "fixer-upper", everyone likes a little challenge. In your description, use exact details, it lets the new owner know exactly what they are getting!!!

Dont forget to say it is still in good candition

I think a more important selling point would be that it doesn't bother the cat. Do not loose focus on the impact the item will have on the domestic pets. Then I could look at details such as stickers as long as I steer away from KC Royals. The unicorn maybe OK.

i might of been seeing things but i saw that fan today. I was driving on hwy 55 east bound and I slowed down to turn and behind me I was a youg lady (good looking too). but riding shot gun was a fan and I just saw only one blade. I was area annandale so please keep an eye out for the fan. The car she was driving was a pontiac grand [PoorWordUsage].

look what i found...

Reply to: [email protected] [?]

Date: 2009-01-02, 1:20PM CST

2 box fans need a new home. They are dirty but can be easily cleaned up.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

this may explain why it has not been sighted in a while. may just be that the fan has found a mate. just think of the little fans running around in a few months. ... paul

is this an aluminium ladder or a wood ladder...for all the time its been up here...a wood ladder might make good a fire starter

its a wooden one. with the rise in aliminium prices i recycled the aluminium one. the rungs on it were only v-shaped due to load stress, not missing. it did however keep your feet centered on the rung but was not as stable. ... paul