• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Tim Ellis

Best prop for 115 mercury optimax?

Question

Tim Ellis

i am looking to change from aluminum to stainless and checking to see if anyone else with same motor has made a switch they are happy with? I have 13 dia. x 19 pitch aluminum now and need more durable stainless. Best place to buy? Thanks to all.

3 answers to this question

rtwills

I have the 125 on mine.I like the express stainless from turning point.I am using a 13.25 X 22 and Love it,price on this is approx 225.00 compared to 400+.

Surface Tension
Jay Soderbloom has very good prices on props and will work with you. Give him a call.

Tim Ellis

Thanks Tension. I agree. Before posting never heard of Soderblooms now i've sent him one repair and purchasing a stainless prop from him. He is a very good guy, highly recommended! Thanks Again.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• cookie129
    • Jarrid Houston
      For sure Randy! Always nice to see you..  
    • eyeguy 54
      I have done 4 with these. 3 for me and 1 for son in law. will be doing his from this year also with one. I ordered some skull hangers online that I hope work nice.  They support it at an angle so the head sits up and rack looks nicer than when hanging down when the skulls are flat on the wall. Will do a pic when I get them up. Getting hard to find room in the mancave. LOL I have done about a dozen using the boiling method. Deer hunting sure is fun.  
    • bassbouncer
      Everything I’ve ever heard is that it’s their best store...
    • jgrimmz
      That does look good, hard to beat the price and convenience. I looked into these a couple years ago but ended up finding a fairly local guy who does great work for good prices. He's doing my second Euro now
    • LoonASea
      Jarrid,,, Nice having a short chat with you at MG ,,, Will need to finish that conversation some time before next years open water season ,,,, Good turkey sandwiches at MG 
    • ANYFISH2
      Yeah, I just tell myself, I only have these few years to really enjoy the kids things.  It will fly by I am sure, then I will miss it.   Over the First 3 weekends of Muzzy season Isaac has 12 games, Friday thru Sunday.  Time would be thin.   Muzzy season has always been a hit and miss season for me.  Usually dont need any more meat, and no really established properties to hunt.  Public is the usual.
    • iFishMN.YT
      I found 4" along the shore of a small shallow lake...so tempting!  Anyone else finding anything fishable?
    • Surface Tension
      How about a digital photo frame in the shack.
    • leech~~
      I remember the picture you are talking about, but I think it was last year some time and I just don't think I could wad through all of Duff's politic fall out to find it!  😵   One of my buddies put up those adhesive backed thin cork-board squires on two of his cabin walls. Pretty fun idea of his family growing up at the cabin.  With fishing, hunting pictures mixed in.