• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buffalo Express

I just got the hours that Conoco will be open for fishing opener. We will be staying open until at least 12:00 Friday night and then I will be opening up shop at 4:30 on Sat. Sunday is still up in the air, but I may open the same time on Sunday as Sat., 4:30. We decided we were going to wait to see the forcast for Sunday. The decision for Sunday will be made mid next week. We will be open by 6:00 for sure.

Thanks

slab

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Ever since Boone's closed, and then Bob's closed, Conoco has been the only bait shop in Buffalo. Thanks for staying fisherman-friendly! I can't believe that the county seat with two premier lakes can't support it's bait shops better. If Conoco quit selling bait, that would be a big hassle. Keep it up!

I second federline's comments. I love fishing Buffalo and it would be areal hassle if you guys didn't have bait. I hope the business is good for it so you can keep it up.

Thank you!

Jim

Thanks for the kind words. I will make sure I pass them along to the head huncho. IF there is anything we could carry that some of you would like see, little stuff, not shacks, augers, electronics, things along that line, just say something I can pass that along to see if he wants to do it. I have made a few suggestions that we are going to carry. He ordered a lot more this year since we are the only place that has bait. So we are still seeing what is going to sell the best and what does not sell. The boss does not fish so he is learning as he is going and I think he has been doing a pretty good job.

Thanks

Slab