• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I need to clean up my shop. 99% of my inventory is now available for sale AT YOUR PRICE.

This means you come on over, get any part and YOU DECIDE THE PRICE !!!!!!!!!!

Offer is valid from 4-26-07 through 4-29-07 after this everything will be auctioned, so prices will go higher.

Most of the parts are NEW, very few are slightly used, and they will have dust on the due to storage.

Items are:

Gauges, gauge panels, switches, electrical wiring, dashes, consoles, windshields, fittings, fuel tanks, carpet, hatches, switches, motor harnesses, remote control cables, steering cables and helms, decals, pinstriping, and a whole lot more. There's something for everybody, just come on over and set your price.

Located

13085 Halstad Ave

Lonsdale, MN. 55046

Hours 8:00am to 6:00pm

Call 612 756 0149

Check website for few item descriptions, actual inventory is a lot larger.

hey valv, you wouldn't happen to have a livewell for an '88 alumacraft lunker (16 foot) would ya?

Hey Valv -

My Dad stopped by this afternoon - got out to check if anyone was home and your white dog bit him - twice! Do you have any posted hours? How do we avoid your white dog when we get there?

Posted hours and dates are listed above, there's no avoiding the white wolf before and after the date listed.

Best to call before coming unless within the list above.

Thanks for the headsup - he stopped around 2pm yesterday - he intends to come back out, but will call before just to make sure you're there. No broken skin - he's 80 in August.