• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
waska

minnewaska ice

waska

how are the ice conditions around the dnr access and hunts?

are people still risking trucks out there? ir is it only 4-wheelers/walk out?

EYEHUNTER10

mostly walkers the shorelines are a goner planks ladders or waders?

boat!!! grin.gif

basssmasher*

is the ice off the marina in starbuck yet or not??

sid05

I drove over to the marina today. Still iced up. It won't be long tho. Can't wait!! The barracades are still up on the entrance to the marina.

Corey Bohn

I heard through the grapevine that the barricades may be up until May 1? You may want to contact the City of Starbuck to find out for sure. They have had some problems with the entrance getting trashed each spring due to the weight of trucks on the asphalt.

mnfishman

Man that would really suck if that is the case. I live less than a mile from the marina and if I have to wait till May 1st geez.

basssmasher*

just have to park by DQ and walk across then lol

waskawood

Call the State of Minnesota. I know they received state money to build those accesses so the state may have something to say. They better be down when the ice is out so I can launch my boat!!!

basssmasher*

lol waska!! hey I think you should guide me to a few smallies this yr on waska!! grin.gif

waskawood

You wouldn't want me as your guide. The only smallies I catch are by mistake. wink.gif

basssmasher*

lol Thanks J for the sponsership 2day.. I will try to tell all the members to get the plastic worms from you but you have to have blue fleck!! lol

Jason Carter

Is the Ice off Waska yet? Page lake and emily are wide open.

Ready to start chasing open water crappies

PerchJrkr

Its hard to say with the fog, but Waska is at least 50-75% open. With the heavy rain we're supposed to get tonight id say its a done deal. No ice on the lake by monday or tuesday for sure. Hunts bay and most of the G-wood end is open though.

LipRipper49

I'd say the same thing. Drove around the lake - looked like from Priest Point to Starbuck had some ice but the Glenwood side looked wide open atleast as far out as I could see. grin.gif