• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1996 Mirrorcraft 15' Prostriker 40 hp *DELETED* *DELETED*

Triton I would like to come look at this boat can you meet this weekend or next week. please call me 763-232-0294 Adam

I know, I saw this boat relisted too. I am SO MAD at myself for not just pulling the trigger on it this weekend. mad.gif I had emailed the seller 2x on Saturday, and had to make sure it was okay by my wife to get it. I should have just bought it and made peace w/ her later. This would be a PERFECT boat for me and my soon-to-be family (we're expecting our 1st). I've been looking for something in the $1500 price range for a LONG time, and this is more boat than I had ever hoped for. I sure wouldn't have resold it right away. frown.gif It would have been a mainstay in my garage for many years!

I missed out also, wish I would have got it I would be in it fishing tommorow. Adam

I guess more power to the guy that took advantage of the deal, but just torques me that he's reselling it already!!!