• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

tearin' lips

Hey tearin' lips, would have sent a private message but is turned of. Is Dave Peterson still around?

Quote:

Hey tearin' lips, would have sent a private message but is turned of. Is Dave Peterson still around?

fishmiester_86 might know if he's around too.

Fishmeister and uffdapete are both out of town until Wednesday but will be checking email.

HEY HUSKY,

TO WHOM AM I SPEAKING TO?

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

HI HUSKY,

NO, YOU DIDN'T SCARE ME OFF & I THOUGHT I DID REPLY, ANOTHER SENIOR MOMENT...YEP, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW, M.P... SO HOWS LIFE GOING, WHERE ARE YOU WORKING? I THINK ROSS IS DOING MOST OF HIS GUIDING ON RAINY NOW. I ALWAYS THOUGHT LORI LOST A GOOD MAN & A LITTLE OFF HER ROCKER FOR WHAT SHE DID. IF YOU EVER MAKE A TREK BACK UP HERE TO RAINY, GIVE ME SOME WARNING & I WILL TAKE YOU OUT FISHING....WALLEYES!!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

[email protected]

Things happen... Good to hear from ya! Man do I ever miss it up there! Moved back south to try and recover the situation and you seen the results. Loved having that play ground "Rainy Lake" in the back yard... I'll have to take you up on that offer. We (my fiance - May 5th) are trying to get back up there this spring/summer... will keep you posted. By the way... she loves the water! smile.gif

Still have the cabin? How are the kids?

About 70 miles... used to work in that area right out of college though... Eddyville.

HI HUSKY,

BECCA HAS LIVED IN BEMIDJI FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS & DOING GOOD, SHE WORKS AT B.S.U. DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR & WORKS AT RUTGERS LODGE DURING THE SUMMER., SHE WILL BE 24...SHAWN TURNS 21 IN JULY & HAS BEEN MANAGING AT HARDEES FOR ME SINCE WE REOPENED IT, HE WILL BE LEAVING ME...IN THE NEAR FUTURE, AS HE IS MOVING TO GRAND FORKS & GOING THRU A 2 YEAR AUTOMOTIVE COURSE. I HATE TO LOSE HIM, AS HE IS A EXCEPTIONAL MGR., HOWEVER I WANT HIM TO EXPERIENCE LIFE AWAY FROM HOME. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE SOMEDAY I CAN HELP HIM START HIS OWN SHOP, OR MAYBE HE WILL TAKE OVER PART OF THE OLD MANS BUSINESS., HE IS ALSO IN LOVE(I THINK) & HIS SWEETIE IS GOING TO SCHOOL IN CROOKSTON & ALSO LIVING IN GRAND FORKS.(SEPERATELY)

WE STILL DO HAVE THE CABIN, SO IF YOU WANT TO BRING THE FAMILY, YOU COULD STAY THERE...ON A ISLAND...SO YOU NEED YOUR BOAT.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

I just might take you up on that offer!

You wouldn't recognize Alex (16). He's around 5'10" and still growing! LOL Devyn is almost as tall as me (not saying much at 5'7" LOL) as well... Anyway, better get back to work... I'll give you a call sometime soon.

Cheers! Mike