• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Mark Melius

have 4 x4 truck any lake in 50 miles

Mark Melius

im sure im not the only one that would like to get out sat or sunday. plaese post any lakes that have any plowed roads or just a place to park and a short walk got to go wifey go a big list of stuff that i dont want to do!!!

Pary

i would like to know what lakes have been plowed also so i can do some fishin this weekend.....

united jigsticker

Plowing won't happen until tomorrow morning.

With the winds, it'd be a waste of gas and time.

jjohnson5150

Cooks bay on Minnetonka had a plowed road as of yesterday afternoon.

Pary

does anybody know if wayzata bay have a plowed road?

iFishMN.us

Many thanks to whoever plowed cooks bay, would be great if we got a few more fisherplowers to make us some roads!

chadly

I drove out on Prior last night. No plowed roads. You will need to have decent AT tires and some experience driving in snow like that to understand what is happening so you can move accordingly. Went out of the sportsman access.

picksbigwagon

Chadly, if I drive out of sportsmans, is there an area close to the landing that I can park my truck and then walk out from there?

jerkin'm

Wayzata isn't plowed as of right now...

chadly

Yes, straight out from the sportsman access and the small island is where you will typically find many people fishing.

T-water

Went to Grays bay today...Would love it if someone could plow that! We had one heck of a hike, there's some guy who has a car and a trailer stuck out there.

Caught plenty of smaller pannies.

Pantherburn

Drove out of Sportsman's yesteday.....not good. There were five or so trucks out there and we thought we would give it a try. Never got stuck to the point of having to shovel but did have to do the old reverse, drive, reverse, drive deal twice. Glad we tried it out though!! cool.gif Fresh pannies and a cool sixer. Good times....good times.

MN

Where is sportsmans?

Pantherburn

Lower Prior....just up the road from Sandy Point beach.

fishin789

Orchard is a no go. I took a running start at it and only made it out 40ft. Had to do a little shoveling to back it off the lake and park in the lot. Being the end of the season I don't think to many of the lakes will get plowed. Sure would be nice if they did though.

reelemin

Black lake on minnetonka has a good plowed road going out quite far. Was out sunday had a good crappie bite.

SWMuskeye

Reelemin,

How does the ice look? Did you drive on Black or park on the street and walk?