• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm gonna hammer them

brooks

I'm heading up tommorow to hopefully catch another limit of both crappie and walleye in the first hour just like last time. It seems like your either on the spot or your not. People set up less than 20 feet away and atill don't get any while i still hammer them.

not me, i'm gonna bring a drill and drillem'!!!!!!!!!! when were done we can swap info and see what worked better wink.gif

You guys can have all the ones we throw back - cause a bunch of us are heading up Saturday-Monday too. It should be a blast, it's going to be so warm (compared to what we've been used to the past weeks) you might even be able to start working on your tan sitting outside on the bucket! grin.gif

don't forget your speedo, the girls up there can't resist a fisherman sitting on a pail with their beergut hangin over the speedo wink.gif