• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Available Fish House for Rent?

We were going to bring the house on wheels to Gull or Mille Lacs this weekend, but we are having an issue with one of the axles. Does anyone have, or know someone, that has a house available for the weekend? There would be three of us. Either a Friday night to Sat. Night or the whole weekend. Let me know. Thanks!

[email protected]

Hi Chris, I would give a call to Todd at 218-821-8812. He is one of our top fishing guides and he handles all of our winter fishing. I talked to him yesterday and I think that he said he still had a house open for the weekend. He does a pretty good job and I know that his customers have been catching some fish. He is pretty easy going so feel free to call him. Tell him you talked to Jason and he'll help you out.

Jason Erlandson

Thanks for the info, Jason. I called Todd. He seems to be a good guy. I told him that you told me to call him... he promised you would share the 15% kickback! wink.gif kidding.

It sounds like he has a good set-up, but we are really looking for a shack that has a few bunks in it so we can spend the night out there. Any other ideas would be great! Thanks!

Chris,

I have one available for Friday night. Call me tomorrow if you are interested (218-839-5598).

Thanks,

Walleyedan

Or call Reed's in Baxter, they'll hook you up with new IceCastle rentals on Gull if they have any openings left this year...

Did you get a house? Im not using mine this weekend and would be willing to help you out. I live in the Brainerd Lakes Area.

Let me know....