• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CARRIE *DELETED*

I dont think it is much of a winter lake but let us know how ya do, cause there is no other good place to fish around here right now

I like ice fishing carrie because you don't know what there most times its crappie and perch past few year sunnies, bass, and crappies. Haven't made it there this winter, we had our first kid on feb 1 so it's tough to get out.

I usually fish it in March or later February, so not trying for walleyes. This summer I caught one (first keeper eye for me there) there was a boat with two guys that caught a few that day so I was getting frustrated with my self. But, other than that usually fish panfish.

Went out there tonight. I was surprised we where the only house out there. All we caught where some little sunnies and crappies. Big ones are out there someplace.. hopefully

I think I'm going to give it a go on Carrie Saturday evening if the wife will let me get out of the basement project for a couple of hours.