• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
zrmo440

Snow on Red????

zrmo440

I'm coming up to fish this weekend and was wondering if there is enough snow on the lake to pack around the portable's skirt. Sounds like the temps this weekend will require some good insulation. Thanks for all the great information, I'm amped to get up there.

Mo

icemac33

There are snowbanks around. Might just have to stop and throw some on the tailgate before you get to your spot. Its worth it

Deep_Sinker

Mo-

Welcome to the FishingMinnesota family!

I heard thru the grapevine that there is almost all glare ice out there. Not good for snowmobiles or banking the house. Maybe someone can share some first hand info?

Ryan

CatManLee

There's plenty of snow for banking... You just have to pick a snowy spot to set up! The snow is mainly in "patches" on the lake, areas around ice piles and stuff like that are great locations for finding snow. The only thing is if you have a permanent house you might have to take alot of scoops from one area and bring around the house, so it takes alot more work. A sled to pile snow in, could be the ticket! As for poertables, nooo problem..You'll be fine.

Good luck.