• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DzNuts

Looking for a vexilar

DzNuts

Does a vexilar fl-8 slt for $175 sound like a good deal? It comes with a bucket caddy, ice transducer, and battery.

If anyone else has one for sale let me know, I may be interested.

icemac33

I just sold mine for 150 and thats about the best deal I've seen on one so far. Good luck.Let me know if you don't take that one please. I'm shopping for another one for a friend and would probably take that if it looks like it has been taken care of.

crazyice

If it is in good shape, I would say that it sounds like a good deal. I have a FL-8 and I find that it is sufficient, sometimes it would be nice to have the zoom feature that the FL-18 has, but it is alot more money as well.

CornPirateKiller

I have an fl-8 that I bought used last year. Used it twice. Works great. In a genz blue box. got an fl-18 for fathers day so the fl-8 is gathering dust. $150 if you want it. I work in Rochester and I'll meet you if you're interested. Shoot me an email at kurts6@yahoo.com

Kurt