• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
castmaster

New State Record Walleye?

castmaster

i've heard rumors of a new state record walleye being caught out of the st louis river last week.

any truth to these?

tearin' lips

Chances are it was probably Northlander!! grin.gif

outdoor ran

If it was Northlander everyone in the state would of known shocked.gif Easy to pick on the big guy when hes not here grin.gif

Pretty sure I would of heard something at work if someone caught a eye that big on the river. Sounds like another fish tale to me.

Paul Waldowski

If it was NL I would have heard all about it the last 2 days laugh.gif I can safely say it wasn't him smile.gif

Northlander

If it was me it would be getting done by Ran and Artistic Anglers within a hour of getting caught. grin.gif

I think this is another witch hunt like last year when someone started a rumor a record eye was caught in the river. Its doubtfull in the summer and even more doubtfull it happened this time of year when all the bigger fish are in the lake.

If it did happen it would have hit the news and be all over the media. Just another fish tale.

Jim Hudson

Steve

Check that ice out in front of Superior.. We can go hunt down a state record out there!! smile.gif

outdoor ran

Steve, were you and Greg able to hit his walleye lake? If so how did it go? If my sitter shows I'll be down on the harbour later. Going to try about 150 yards north of where we were last week.

Northlander

Jim its still open in front of Wi. Point. Some ice blowing back and forth but nothing even close to walkable.

Ran call me I will head out with ya.