• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pjskip

Hillmans...

pjskip

Anyone have any info. on how they are doing out of the Hillmans rentals?

kelly-p

I know Buddy had one group of 9 people last weekend that left with 87 crappies and 18 walleyes. Jon has a picture of it if he posts it. Right place at the right time. I had a house 100 yards away that only got 3 crappies for 3 guys. frown.gif I see that on another forum GPS cords. have been posted for a good bite that will put you about 110 feet from another of Buddy's houses

cps49

Hi Kelly: Would you share where you found the gps coordinates? Also do you know if Buddy has stoves and ovens in his houses?

Thanks

kelly-p

As far as I know some have ovens but most have hot plates. As far as the cords.? No because Buddy needs time to get his house moved away from there to avoid the crowd that will form there ruining the fishing there.

Random guy

Ya its to bad Buddy got zinged on that spot, he spent alot of time scouting for fish only to have it 007ed on him.

This is a pic of some of the fish and fishermen out of Hillmans road.

img0977rt7.jpg

Borch

The GPS coordinates probably wouldn't do any good anyways. These fish seem to shift their location from day to day anyways. You may have a great bite one day and nothing the next. Throw the extra pressure into it and it speeds they'll just move further and faster. Guys like Buddy, Kelly, Pat and many others work hard scouting out new spots every day. A person needs to do their own leg work and find them. It's rare not to find at least a few if you're willing to keep moving acrossed the horizon until you find a school of slabs.

Good Luck to you when you all when you get up there.

cps49

Thanks for the info Kelly.Hope to seee you in a couple of weeks.

Bennybob

Hey Jon Petrowske, where did you get that picture? Thats me and my buddies in that picture, lol. Is there anyway u could email that pic seeing as the only pictures we have from that weekend are from our cell phones. Also if u have any other pics that were taken I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you: bencharronusa@yahoo.com

Random guy

Quote:

Hey Jon Petrowske, where did you get that picture?

Um...I took it. That is my white Titan in the background.

SLABKILLA

Hey jon what does 007ed mean?

Bennybob

I thought that avatar picture looked famillar.. Small world. You should do me a favor and send me a couple of those pics you took. I'm guessing they turned out great seeing as u got down and dirty when taking them. Seemed like you knew what you were doing. My email is bencharronusa@yahoo.com

ozzie

Those gps cords just happened to be where Buddy's houses were. The cords were from a few years ago and given by mistake......originally they were for an area someone scouted for another guide and when they gave him the cords they gave him the wrong ones and it just so happened that hillmans houses were near the cords.....what do you do...gps cords mean squat on that lake other than reference points or spots to start a search...they could be in the area or they might not have been there for weeks (fish that is)......Good Luck..

Random guy

Quote:

Hey jon what does 007ed mean?

Like spys, gathering intellegence or information by being sneaky. Red lake has agents, double agents and even listening posts. wink.giflaugh.gif