• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
blanch

going to ottertail

blanch

i am going to ottertail for the first time and thought maybe someone could give me some info about it. reports show they've been in 14-24' and on the 34' humps, is that true?

Mopad

I went out last night with my roomate from 5 to 8. We fished 12 ft of water off the riveria access. WE caught 1 walleye. It measured out at 20 inches. Shiner and a plain hook.

blanch

i guess that's something. we'll be staying at thumper pond so i'll be going out of the public access on the NE side. I'll just have to give it a honest try.

MJCatfish

Good luck. You should find some action if you're on the move a litte, Blanch. The mid morning perch bite can be good at times, especially if the sun is shining.

MJ

blanch

I just returned from OT this morning. Saturday the perch were there but not very aggressive. My wife and I got 15 of them. This morning we went out and couldn't keep the bobber in the water. We had our limit in about 2 hours. The NE access is heaved up, so we had to go around to Riviera and went out about 1.7 miles to the other side.

MJCatfish

Glad you were able to find some fish. I went on the lake at the Riveria Access, but came off at Pelican Bay. It's packed down pretty nicely now. It's bumpy, but navigable. Fishing wasn't too bad either considering we didn't get set up until 5:00 Sunday evening.

MJ

blanch

I was satisfied enough with our catch that I might head back this weekend. I was just wondering if you picked up any walleyes in the evening. We left the lake by 4:00 so I didn't get a chance to find out.

MJCatfish

We found walleyes, weeded through some small ones, and managed to keep a few for the pan. Didn't keep any perch.

MJ