• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lawman

North Long Lake Campgrounds

lawman

Are there any seasonal campgrounds on North Long where a guy can park a trailer year round? Do any of them allow boat lifts? Thanks for any help.

smartguy

Not sure, but you may want to call Hidden Paradise Resort or Sullivans Resort. Don't have their numbers handy, though

dlskills

go to the brainerd lakes area chamber of comerce web sight

they will have numbers! there used to be about 4 resort that are yearly!!

fyi

olfishinbuddy

Sullivans Resort does have spaces for seasonal campers, park models etc...check w/ Jerry (owner) you can get the number from their website. sullivansresort.com

I've dealt w/ Jerry in the past - have a lawyer and get everything in writing!!

Several of the families and seasonal folks who have been there for years have left or are looking to move to another campground...Crow Wing Co is seriously reviewing some of the planned changes to the property

burl

Most of the resorts allow boat lifts but they are in shallow areas of the lake.Last year was a tough year to have a boat lift or dock that would allow acess to your boat.Hope the lake levels come up or it will be very bad this year.I run a 1800 pro vee and last fall i barely was able to go from the 371 bay to the main bay.Had to get out and pull through one small area.Burl.

lawman

Had the same experience on Farm Island Lake this past summer. Here's hoping for spring deluges. thanks for the help.