• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Badger_55

Going With Waskish Minnow Station Sleeper Feb 2-4, info?

Badger_55

Can't wait, have a nice vacation coming up and somehow I snuck in with a sleeper reservation from Waskish Minnow Station. From what i heard on here this is a good group to go with. I am just looking for opinions on bringing portables with. I was thinking of possibly bringin portables with just so we could move around a little if people decide to camp right next to us. I kind of like being out on my own, but I am pumped. Never have been out on red in a sleeper, I better pace myself a little those couple of nights if ya know what I mean. I will be happy to here any suggestions from you guys. Also any good establishments a guy might want to hit up while up there at night?

Eric Wettschreck

One things for sure, you are going with the right group. Kelly will put you in a good spot. Yes, bring a portable and move move move move. If you're not catching fish, move.

HateHumminbird

You bet. Kelly and Patsy are top notch, and his kid ain't so bad either. smile.gif I'm renting from them this weekend as well; this marks my second of three trips with them this winter.

Hillman's is the place to check out at night.

Joel

minimite

you chose the right people to rent from. as far establishments you better make a pitsop at hiilmans to check out the paintings and stories on the walls, and if you want westwinds will clean and cook up some of your catch for you. it's pretty hard to beat that cool.gif