• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Mnfisher

Hello; Possibly going to try Cross tomorrow. Are people driving on cross? Crappies biting? Is the access by the airport available this year? Thanks for any information!

sunkinboat

Well they are driving all ovber Pokegama and Cross I believe has less current so it should bo okay. Buy be careful and check the ice as you go. Pokegama was a consistant 13-14" the weekend b4 lastso I would assume 15-16 now.

Ray Esboldt

Access by the airport? Are you talking about the one furthest north of the 3 that have been used for the last several years? If that's the one you're talking about, I know a buddy of mine used it about 4 weeks ago.

Mnfisher

Thanks for the info. I'm not real familiar with the area. The access I used was not too far from the airport and through someone's private property. Sounds like there might be more in that area so I'll look for them. I didn't get out yesterday, but will try for tomorrow.