• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Cuyunakiller

Crosby-ironton area

Cuyunakiller

Any luck in the crosby-ironton area? can you fish the mine pits during the winter legally??

Bobb-o

unless they have changed it, no you cannot, and i wouldnt suggest going out on them as there are a lot of springs in them.

deerwoody

No fishing on the pits til opener.Serpent and Mille lacs are kicking out eyes for me.Plenty of panfish oppertunities in the area,just pick a lake.Perry,Mahnomen and Rabbit are good choices.Are you from Cuyuna,I live in Deerwood.I am always looking for someone to fish with.

echo

Can someone give me some fishing info on perry lake? I have a place down the road on adney lake. I guess any help with either lake would be great. What kind of fishing does perry offer? I have tried adney last week and caught 2 small crappies and some perch, sunnies and a couple little northerns. I was hoping for more luck with the crappies, is perry a better lake? How about smaller walleyes lake nearby? Shoot me a email at echozarn@hickorytech.net

Kyle Sandberg

Hey deerwoody, do you happen to know Bill O'Brien. Just a question.

blkfrg

Perry is a good crappie lake, no big mansters, most in the 8-9 inch range. Some good sized pike in it as well, they just love to harass the fish looking camera. It has one 20-22 foot hole around where all the hosues are set up. Good Luck.

deerwoody

I dont believe so Bill,my name is Aaron.

minimite

deerwoody, shouldn't you be at work instead of playin on the computer grin.gif

deerwoody

best part about being the boss is i can play on the computer at work

minimite

did you post that pic of gracy on any of the forums

big trav

oh come on deerwoody,only the designated trout pits are closed for the winter.the others are fishable,but as the one post says they are full of springs so the ice conditions are very skechy.

deerwoody

not yet mini

deerwoody

Guess i should have been a little more specific Trav

deerwoody

I cant think of any mine pits that arent designated trout.

big trav

well near riverton there is the rowe,then out in the main mines near mahnomen lake(not the pit)the louise,the mangan,the hopkins,and just outside of ironton there is the armour.you can see armour on the right side of CR30 where the road loops around pennington,it is the one behind the crosby city garage,the crick from serpent lake actually dumps into it.most people dont realize that after the flowage leaves armour it goes thru mahnoman,and little mahnoman,pasco lake,into little rabbit and ends up to the mississippi.

tims

Do I still have time to get on the hot bite woody?

minimite

tims, he's probably still out there fishin. talked to woody about 6 pm and it sounded pretty slow. i have another buddy up there in a wheelhouse right now and it din't sound like he was havin much luck either. the cold front would be my guess frown.gif

deerwoody

Ended up with around 12 eyes tonight T money,come up when you are ready.I got nothing going all week til thursday then off to red again.

tims

Well, I will be working for the man till next weekend then its game on. Hopefully AFTER the cold front for once smirk.gif

deerwoody

Come up when you are ready, call me after this weekend I have some good coordinates for you!!

Cuyunakiller

Just got off blackhoof and it was a very slow day, a couple hammer handles

minimite

is that picture of you tims? thought it had to be you after seein oslo, mn. if so, nice stache grin.gif! we have trip up to red on the last weekend of walleye, if we end with room your more than welcome to ride up with me. i'll be pickin up woody on the way up there wink.gif

minimite

dwood, hope spider has alot of propane grin.gif souds like its gonna be colder than $@#% this weekend

deerwoody

-53 with windchills ....perfect weather for me ,ya right