• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Code-Man

Anyone been out there on Mel? Just wondering if anything is going on and/or ice thickness

eyehunter

Who is Mel?? grin.gif

Wasn't me. wink.gif

johnmn

I think he was talking about Melissa.

Code-Man

leave it to a person from Glyndon to think he's a funny one. Anyone been out there? Just wondering Ice Conditions.

fisherdog19

I've got my permanent out there. You can drive wherever you want, ice is great. We were doing great on crappies until about 10 houses moved in on the 5-6 that were there catching lots of crappies. Moved over to another hole where crappies are known to hang out, but they aren't there yet, just some walleyes. I'll wait it out until the slabs show up.

Code, I've got a friend that lives on Wymer, and he can't find any fish of size. I told him I'd try to put him on some fish so you might have to take me out there and help me find some slabs.

Code-Man

whats he fishing for? send me an email [email protected]

fisherdog19

He's been fishing for sunnies, but I keep telling him that I'll get out there and help him find some slabs. Now I just need to know where to go, or go find some, so I don't make myself look like a dumba__, I've done it enough already shocked.gif.

Shoot me an email and let me know when you might next be in town, and we'll try to make a date.

DEADhead

Quote:

let me know when you might next be in town, and we'll try to make a date

no kissing on the first date shocked.giftongue.gifwink.gif

johnmn

I think I know where you are talking about we was fishing on ther other side of the break from them. I caught a 2 pound walleye and 2 nice northerns and than later some large sunnys came through but no crappies alot of small perch. Was a productive day would have been nicer if the wind wasn't so strong.