• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where are the crappies!!

eat_sleep_breath_fish

Hey, im new to Fishing Minnesota and i was wondering where the crappies where biting and what they are biting on. Also, what GPS would you guys prefer:Lourance finder H2O or Garmin Map 60CX. Thanks. Every bit helps. grin.gif

I'd second the Lowrance H2O. I have one and really like. Easy to use. I have the B&W but if I could do it over I would get the color screen.

Welcome to FM!

You may be better off posting your GPS question on the Expert Equipment forum or Ice fishing forum, you'll reach more people. Also do a search, that has been discussed before.

First off i would like to welcome you to FM. Great to have you.

Get the Lowrance H2o, Pretty tough to beat it.

Hey thanks guys glad to be apart of FM! and hey SlimJims, where on Green are you fishing for the crappies?! thanks. Every bit of info helps!